JOIN A PROGRAM
AC Stavanger DealFlow Program
- By Innovation Dock
PROGRAM START: October 25th
Generally meetings will be every third Thursday from 19:00-22:00
Join10-20 other Stavanger based investors meeting up regularly to discuss and screen startups from the region and from the national Angel Challenge community.
Hanne Rentsch Ersdal
Coordinator @ Innovation Dock
TENTATIVE PROGRAM IN STAVANGER
(venue time and content might change based on feedback from investors)
25th of October:
A visit to Innovation Dock, presentation of startups.
- Live call with Oslo Health Selection days
16th of November:
A sneak peek at the ITSA finalists (or post peek)
6th of December:
A visit to GründerArena, presentation of startups
- Review of AC Oslo fall startups
- Live AC Health startup pitches
4th of January:
A second visit to Innovation Dock, presentation of startups in the Gründerhub and ACCEL programs. 20 startups.
25th of January:
A visit to BizBuz, presentation of startups from BizBuz, and other office spaces in Stavanger.
9th of February:
A visit to Creator Maker Space, presentation of startups
2th of March: Open Mic
Tentative dates in the spring:
23th of March:
- Presentation on Skype from startups in the Haugesund region.
- BDO investor day
13th of April:
- Presentation on Skype from startups in the Kristiansand region.
3th of May:
- Summary dinner - We will summarise all the activity and celebrate a good half years work.
12th- 15th June:
Startup Extreme- The yearly Angel Challenge Alumni Summit
The program will include three lectures:
- Structure of a deal: basic legal that is good to know
- How to work with and mentor founders
- Tools of the trade: How to use new IT tools for more efficient workflow.
The lectures will be held in one of the planned meetings exact day and speaker will be announced later.
STAVANGER PROGRAM PARTNERS
- Want a program in your region? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org